Friday, June 7, 2013

Four years ago I left the Czech Republic from mission work with AIA. Since then a whole lot has happened. I got engaged, started a new career, married, promoted, bought a house, my wife graduated with a second degree, and we had a son.

I still think about the Czech and receive some updates from Billy Crossan. My prior post about Martin is one of the things I think about. The weather not so much until as of late. I pray the people of Praha and the rest of Europe to be safe and return to a normal sense of life soon from all the flooding.

Now my life is filled with a relationship with my wife Blair, and our now 7 month old son Eames. They are my world. God has blessed me to have them here for a season and I thank Him. Teaming up with Blair to take care of our family has been an amazing growth and development. There are always things to take care of. Groceries, dishes, cleaning, feeding the little guy, and then unusual house repairs.

Having a family, home and career to has been a blessing, I look forward to all the challenges God places in front of me.

No comments: